27th December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Registration code of Jitendra Vishwakarma High School for metric exam?

Registration code of added high school jitendra vishwkarma high school bairiya
surat high school lohra, registration for matric exam is what I am talking about.

20th March 2015, 09:58 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Registration code of Jitendra Vishwakarma High School for metric exam?

The registration code is given on the entire board basis. So every candidate appearing for the board or matriculation examination that year would get a unique registration number. This thing is decided by the board council itself. It depends on the board the candidate is appearing for, the school that he is appearing from and the total number of candidates appearing for the board examination from that school. This information that what your candidate has got as registration number will remain with either the board council itself, or the school administrative body. No one else can know what your candidate's registration number is. Every school keeps a copy of the registration certificate with their office administrative staff. Also one updated copy is kept on the notice board. So first check the notice board, and if not found contact your school's administrative office for the registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?