15th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card

i born in jharkhand and my father live in bihar from last one year so i have no any proov of domicile certificate but i have only my pan card .so how i can make my domicile certificate

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  2. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  3. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  5. How can I get domicile for UP?
  6. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  7. Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar
  8. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  9. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  10. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?
  16. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  18. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
11th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card

Can i get a domicile of west bengal ?i was born in bihar and studied in bihar but my father works in bengal
19th December 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card

can i get a domicile of west bengal? my 2 is from bihar and i live in bihar. my father has been staying in west bengal for 2 years.
22nd January 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am residing in kolkata in my own house since 2004 as land purchased for said house in 2004.
i want domicile certificate from west bengal.how shall i get the certificate?
26th April 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I belong to bihar but i have been staying in delhi for last 6 years.i have domicile of bihar.can i submit that domicile for taking admission in delhi?? Please answer.
16th July 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR , at first i lived at west bengal from 2005 TO 2009 and passed M.P,H.S FROM THERE .BUT now i live in bihar from 2009 AND pass primary tet and have made domicile certificate in bihar in 2 year where is said domicile certificate taken out in 5 year.can it be problem for me in govt.service
29th November 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can i obtain west bangole domisile there have no prove of west bangole nd i have live in utter pardesh ?
13th May 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my high school from Nepal I belongs to Nepal that's why in passport verification. They have done my nationality doubtful.How to overcome it suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?