1st March 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?

Hi,
I want to know about the rules and regulations for reappearing in 12th standard. I have already completed my 12th from ISC Board but due to secured less marks I want to reappear with the same Board. Kindly help me.

3rd March 2016, 08:50 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?

You will have to fill up an application form which you can avail from the school itself and after filling up the application form and submitting the examination fee, you will be very much eligible for improvement examination in the concluding year.
3rd March 2016, 08:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such rules and regulation to re-appear for your board examination in the coming year. You will just have to collect the re-examination form by submitting the examination fee from the school officials and after successfully submitting the application form, you will be very much eligible to appear for your boards externally as a private candidate.
22nd August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have Aaadhar card for appearing in Class X board exam of ICSE for the year 2018
30th January 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there a possibility for a state board class 10 student to migrate ISC for her class 11?
If yes what are the procedures?
11th March 2017, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Our physics teacher threaten to fail us in physics practical in class XI final exam(ISC) for some personal graudge.
If he really does it how we will do to pass the exam?
20th March 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in class XI science can I reappear for the failed papers to get into class XII
6th May 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a class XI passed student of science stream from cbse board join your board in a arts stream for class XII.
12th July 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need one more chance to prove my self ,I was unsuccessful in first attempt of ISC commerce but unfortunately due to my ailment I lost my second opportunity.
Is i am eligible for the third isc exam in my institution ?
My college wants council permission for the third attempt. If the council grant me a permission then I will re admitted in my institution.
Please understand my problem,my hope of success is totally depend on the council decision.
25th January 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I cancel the request of reappearing in Isc board since I was unaware of the change in exam pattern
3rd April 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I took up mathematics as my optional subject (PCBM) in class 11th. I'm in class 12th but I'm unable to cope up with it.I therefore think that Hindi would be a better option instead of mathematics.
I shall be highly obliged if you kindly consider my request & grant me Hindi as an optional subject i.e.PCBH instead of mathematics.
15th May 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I could not clear my exams of economics and accounts in ISC 2108 and thus not granted pass certificate . Can I reappear for the exams if board allows in coming weeks/ months.
Thanks
Shivank.
20th May 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Does the improvement exam takes place at the original school or at different examination centre.
20th May 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have passed isc (12 ) exam 2018 as regular candidate. But i want to re-appear in three subject in isc exam 2019. ( 1 ) If i appear as private candidate then what will be mention in my certificates private or regular ?. ( 2 ) If any subject mark less than from 2018 , what marks written in mark sheet either one subject marks 2018 and two subject 2019 or all the three subject mark 2019.
29th July 2018, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

The principal of my school is not allowing me to reappear for isc 2019 what can I do
7th May 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether there is any provision of relaxation in pass Mark's if any student has lost his mother just before icse exam
20th February 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir in science stream is indian language like bengali included in best of 4?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?