16th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?

I want to know about the pattern of giving numbers in icse board examnitation hello my name is prashant Jaiswal and i want to know about icse rules and regulations and the pattern of giving marks in icse board examinations

Thank; you

10th October 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?

I want to know the rules for checking ENG literature in the ICSE exam?
27th January 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?

my name is aakanksha kunwar & i want to know how to score above 85% marks in icse 10th board?
2nd May 2016, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any rules that in icse if answer wrong than also we get marks o give is not allow
29th June 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have studied class 10 from cbse but I joined 11science from icse board . Is this change correct for my defense career?
17th July 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in Class-X and will be appearing for her ICSE exams in 2017. Can her school detain her on the basis of home examination/evalutaion, thereby preventing her from taking ICSE board exams?
28th August 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Yes I want to know if student fain in pre board exams in icse board class 10 school will give permission to appear in board examinations
Pls clear this doubt
8th February 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a school create a barrier to study the subjects if he/she is unable to score more than 65% marks in science subjects like PHYS,CHE,BIOL,MATH, COM.APP. in the exam of class VIII final /
8th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

In icse computer papers does the teacher takes the best attempted answer in the optional part.
7th March 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

If I write INA as the political party of subhas but if I write the objectives of INA as the political party correctly I will get marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?