15th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear for ISC board improvement exam?

Sir, I appeared for isc board exam and got 67% and also appeared in jee advance after qualifying jee mains exam ,but to get admission in iit jee the required marks is 83%,so I wanted to ask whether I can reappear for isc board improvement exam so as to eligible for iit jee next year, If yes, then how to fill form for the same and I don't want to give exam from my previous school ,so kindly tell me the procedure for it also. THANKING YOU. From: a serious iit aspirant.

15th February 2016, 10:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for ISC board improvement exam?

You can very much appear for improvement examination and can try and score above well in your boards this time. For that the application form will be provided to you by the school officials itself and the further procedure will also be mentioned to you. You just have to fill in the application form and submit it along with the application fee.
15th February 2016, 10:16 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you can very much appear for boards improvement examination, there is a provision for it.

For that you will have to collect the application form from the school's office and after duly filling it up, you will be asked to deposit the examination fee.

After depositing the application fee, you will be very much eligible for the examination in the concluding year.
4th July 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear in all the 5 subjects or only I fill in the ones I got less marks. I got 72% in isc exams.
13th August 2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation and I am planning to shift to merchant navy but they require 65 percentage in pcm and my age is 25. Can I give improvement exam for 12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?