21st May 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I want to know that I have less marks in 12th Non-Medical from ISC Board this year. Can I reappear this Board exam? Where I will get the form for reappearing? What is the procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?
  2. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for improvement exam in class 12th(ISC board)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I reappear in ISC 12th exam after scoring 67% in 12th exam?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  8. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  9. Will the last year application form work for giving improvement exam of ISC board?
  10. Should I reappear for ISC improvement exam in 2015 or not?
  11. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  12. Possibility to reappear if secured 47% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  13. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  14. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  15. How can I apply for 12th Improvement exam of ISC Board?
  16. Procedure of ISC improvement exam?
  17. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  18. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
22nd May 2015, 09:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can surely opt for improvement examination if you wish to.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to contact your school officials and ask them for improvement examination application form.

You will then have to fill up the application form and submit it along with the examination fee as mentioned in the form or by the school authorities and soon after having completed the procedure, you will be eligible to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year.
23rd May 2015, 10:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can apply for the ISC improvement examination for one or more subjects to improve our result.

To get registered for the respective subjects, one has to approach the principal of the school and should submit the written application. Then you will be registered online.

Note that the candidate will be awarded a supplementary certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?