27th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is Sainik School coaching good near Uttam Nagar, West Delhi?

Is Sainik School coaching good near Uttam Nagar, West Delhi? Can you please suggest me if I can join there or not? If it's not good which one to go for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 02:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Sainik School coaching good near Uttam Nagar, West Delhi?

Sainik schools are the best school for boys in India up to higher secondary level specially for the students who want to make their in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force or Naval Academy.
Sainik school conducts entrance examination for admission in 6th standard only.
Last date to apply for entrance examination is 15th November 2015.
Since, there is limited number of seats for admission ,so, competition for every students is very tough.
So, very hard preparation is necessary to qualify in the entrance examination.
Since, there are no separate coaching institutes available for preparation of entrance examination of sainik school.
Students need prepare for the examination either with the help of school teachers or by self study.
If the student feels any problem or not confident with own preparation then they can take home tuition which will be better option instead of searching for any coaching institutes for preparation as in home tuition, the teacher will look upon your strength and will also focus more on the weakness .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?