26th June 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Sanskar School Jaipur is good for girls?

I am from noida and now moving to jaipur . wanted to know that sanskar school is good for my wards or not . my daughterin 7th class and son is just entering in his school life.

27th June 2015, 02:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sanskar School Jaipur is good for girls?

Yes, of course it is a good school indeed. The education system and grooming attitude of the school towards its students over there is at par with any other top schools.

Therefore, if you want your son to get him admitted in the same school itself, you should proceed with full confidence.
27th June 2015, 09:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes Sanskar School Jaipur is a good School for Girls up to the Level of Secondary and also Higher Secondary.
So once you shift to Jaipur you can get your ward admitted to the Sanskar School Jaipur without any hesitation as it is a Good School which has a good academic record and also it has a good track record when it comes to Discipline.
So you can get your ward admitted without any hesitation.
28th June 2015, 06:11 PM
reconnect

Yes, Sanskar school of Jaipur is very good school for girls. Sanskar school is located at 117-121 Vishwamitra Marg defence Colony Sirsi Road Jaipur. you can get more information by calling or sending e-mail( ph no-0141 2245602) (e-mail address- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?