31st May 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take additional subjects while moving to 11th i Siligugi girls high school?

I have given madyamik in this year from our school Siliguri Girls' High school and i want to take science,.so is it possible to take geography as an additional subject to a student of science in class 11 at siligugi ////girls' high school?waiting for your answer..

1st June 2015, 02:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take additional subjects while moving to 11th i Siligugi girls high school?

I suggest you to consult your school vice principal about this matter. They will better guide you. Basically different school's offer different subject's as an additional subjects for science student's. As in my school Physical & Health Education, Sanskrit, Music, IT subjects are available only as additional subjects. So, you need to ask to your vice principal that either they are offering geography as a additional subject or not.

If yes then give an application to principal about changing your additional subject. I am sure they will definitely helps you under this situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?