4th April 2015, 06:44 PM
satendra sangwan

Change of school in class XIIth in same board but different station due to transfer of father

My son has recently cleared class XIth from Bikaner from a reputed cbse school. I am transfered to a non school station, thus want to shift my family to Jaipur. What all formalities will be required to take admission in class XIIth at Jaipur (CBSE) school. Regards

4th April 2015, 07:28 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Change of school in class XIIth in same board but different station due to transfer of father

It's my pleasure to provide all the information regarding it that you can definitely transfer your child from one school to another school in the mid of current session. Presently your child is studying in CBSE recognised school and now you want to migrate your child to another CBSE recognised school at another place. This is quite possible. Here you needs to produce the valid reason in written to the present school for migration of your child to another place. Thereafter, you have to take a "Transfer Certificate (TC)" from the concerned school. Thereafter, you should go to that school where you want to admit your child. Here, take the admission form and fill up it properly and attached/annexed herewith "Transfer Certificate (TC)" and apply for admission. Your child will be surely get admission. For more information, you may contact the Principal or school officials in this regard.
4th April 2015, 10:13 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Change of school in class XIIth in same board but different station due to transfer of father

There are some regular formalities that you need to fulfill. Don't worry much, its just another case in which a student needs an admission in 12th. There are some documents that you need to take from the previous school and submit it to the new one like-

1) Migration certificate
2) Character certificate
3) Transfer certificate

These you can get easily from the previous school without much pain and then you just need to show these to the new one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?