19th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

School fees for Clinical Psychology?

What is the school fees for clinical psychology in a any good standard school.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  2. Institutes in India offering Ph.D in Psychology with low fees?
  3. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  11. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  12. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  14. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  15. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  16. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  17. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  18. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
9th May 2014, 11:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: School fees for Clinical Psychology?

Clinical Psychology is a part of psychology which is developing rapidly and is expected to have a wide scope in the future world. The exact fees depends on the institution from where you are pursuing the course. This is because the fees charged by an institute for a course depends on the institute, its location and the exposure given to the students after the course.

The course fees is around 5000 for short term certification. It can range from 10000-1,50,000 for full time regular course depending on the institute you are pursuing the course.
20th December 2019, 03:25 PM
Sreerag. K

Default Re: School fees for Clinical Psychology?

The psychology course fees is around 5000 for short term certification. It can range from 10000-1,50,000 for full time regular course depending on the institute you are pursuing the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?