18th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost for MBA in hyderabad business school?

how much cost for mba in hyderabad business school...please tell me how much

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in AP? I have scored 520.5 in MAT exam
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  3. Is ICFAIAN Business school of Hyderabad approved by UGC?
  4. List of top business schools? I want to do MBA form any top business school
  5. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  6. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much money is required for MBBS course with Hostel in AIIMS in Delhi?
  8. Which institute is best for MBA from the list mentioned below? -- [New]
  9. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  10. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
  11. What are the chances of getting into 20 colleges?
  12. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  13. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  14. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  15. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  16. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  17. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
16th November 2015, 08:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How much does it cost for MBA in hyderabad business school?

MBA as is well known is the Masters of Business Administration course that demands only 2 years of post graduation study and gives a lot on returns in terms of return of investment, good career, faster growth and more. It is indeed one of the best courses to study in today's competitive market and ensure a safe and bright future.

Since you are already aware of MBA and wish to know fee structure in Hyderabad Business School, it would be on my part to let you know that the HYDERABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL is a part of GITAM Institute of Management and it is one of the renowned MBA education providers in Hyderabad. There are many students who strive to join it in search of quality education.

The point to note here is that the official website of this university/college has not listed the exact fee structure about it. However, by other sources on the web I have fetched a fairly rough idea of the course fee that this college charges for its placements. It is nearly 5 lacs to 6 lacs for the MBA Course. Also one must bear in mind that the placements about this college isn't counted among the greatest however it is just ok.

Thus, I would urge you to consider other options about doing MBA as well. There are many other entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, IIFT, etc

If there is any good that you can do in these exams, then you can easily be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interviews to get admission in some top colleges such as the IIMs, IITs, Narsee Monjee, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, IMI, IMT, XIMB, SIBM, etc. Thus, if you want your benefit and can stretch a little more than what you are doing currently, I can see a much bright and better future for you.

However, I would also like to add that there are colleges that charge very high about their fees because of the quality of education they provide. Many of the above colleges charge whopping 12 lacs plus for two Year MBA Program but the benefit to note there is that once the campus placement occurs, top firms from across the globe would recruit the students at salaries much higher than imaginable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?