17th January 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Which school to select between Sainik and RIMC school to have a career in Defence in future?

Namaste, my son is in 3 class. We want to make his career in Defence. But I m confused. Which I have to select RMIC or Sainik School. Because I have less time for his preparation, so can someone please provide me with the right suggestion for me? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of RIMC and Sainik School entrance exam coaching centers in Tirupati, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh
  2. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  3. Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School?
  4. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  6. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  7. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  8. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  9. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  10. How to prepare for RIMC?
  11. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  12. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School after studying in a CBSE school for half month?
  14. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  15. What should I select at the time of filling NDA application?
  16. When is the Sainik School entrance exam in 2018?
  17. What is the difference between Sainik school and Military school?
  18. Why class 8th boys students are not allowed to give the entrance exam for Sainik School?
18th January 2018, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school to select between Sainik and RIMC school to have a career in Defence in future?

Both are almost same schools, you can choose either of them, according to your own choice. Sainik schools are more in numbers and RIMC are limited to only few cities.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam, hence take admission, according to your own choice. These are just schools and you will just study, but selection in defence will not depend on getting admission in Sainik school or RIMC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?