29th October 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Why class 8th boys students are not allowed to give the entrance exam for Sainik School?

I am the class 8th student I want to join Sainik school, because I want to join Sainik school from my childhood age (male ) I have read an article in the newspaper I was excited about it, but it was for girls only please open it us also I am Hemant Tiwari of Rae Bareli Up, thank you

30th October 2017, 11:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why class 8th boys students are not allowed to give the entrance exam for Sainik School?

Sainik Schools are the top notch schools of the country.

They believe in training the students from the very early stage of life, i.e. 6th standard when the child has just passed primary school.

After 8th, as per them the child cannot be trained to the standards of what is required from an alumini of the Sainik School. Hence, they don't take admissions in any class except 6th.
31st October 2017, 08:40 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why class 8th boys students are not allowed to give the entrance exam for Sainik School?

Admissions in Sainik School are offered only to boys but, not for girls. Sainik Schools offer admissions only in 6th and 9th standard. So, if you are interested to study in Sainik School then, you can apply for admission to 9th standard in Sainik School. You should be in between 13-14 years of age and you should have passed 8th standard from a Government recognised board. You need to appear and qualify the Sainik School entrance examination, participate in Interview and Medical examination to get admission for pursuing 9th standard in Sainik School
31st October 2017, 11:38 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the class 8th student I want to join Sainik school, because I want to join Sainik school from my childhood age (male ) I have read an article in the newspaper I was excited about it, but it was for girls only please open it us also I am Hemant Tiwari of Rae Bareli Up, thank you
You can get admission in sainik school in class VI & IX. Sainik school is only for boys.
You can also get detailed information regarding notification of admission, age, documents and various other stuff just by logging on to www.sainikschooltvm.nic.in.
31st October 2017, 01:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Sainik School is among the India's boarding school and admission in school is offered only to boys candidates.

The admission is offered in 6th, 9th Std. So, you will be not eligible to get admission in 6th and 9th and only boys candidates are eligible.

Girls are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission. So, if you want to get admission you can appear in examination next year.
31st October 2017, 02:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that the notice you have read is not true. Sainik Schools do not offer admission to girl candidates, only boys can take admission in Sainik School after qualifying its entrance examination.
Sainik School admit boys in classes 6 and 9 on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam and an interview.
So, after qualifying 8th standard, you can apply for admission in Sainik School for class 9th standard.
31st October 2017, 03:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have false information regarding the eligibility to get admission in Sainik School.

Only boys are eligible to get admission in Sainik School. So, if you want to get admission in 9TH Std then you can appear in entrance examination for admission in school.

Other than written test you have to qualify in interview and medical procedure.
31st October 2017, 03:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you are eligible to get admission upto class 7 only.
Let me tell you that candidates are eligible to get admitted after clearing entrance test. And entrance test are conducted by school authority only upto class 7. That is why, you are not eligible to get admission in class 8.
31st October 2017, 06:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Let me clear your confusion about Sainik School admission.
Sainik School provides admission to only male candidates in class 6th and class 9th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 5th examination and class 8th examination from a recognized Board can apply for class 6th and class 9th admission in the above mentioned School.
Admission is based on the admission cum entrance test conducted by the School authorities.
Since you have completed class 8th studies, you can apply for class 9th in any Sainik School.
31st October 2017, 06:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You have incorrect information regarding the eligibility to appear in entrance examination for admission in Sainik School.

As girls are not allowed to get admission in the school. Only boys are eligible to get admission.

Boys are eligible to get admission in 6th, 9th std. So, if you want to get admission prepare for entrance examination.

Candidates are eligible to get admission only after qualifying in entrance test.
31st October 2017, 06:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, girls are not eligible to get admission in Sainik school. Only boys are eligible for admission in the school.

So, if you want to get admission. You can appear in entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination will become eligible for admission.
31st October 2017, 07:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Sainik School but in 9th standard. Boys are admitted on the basis of merit list as per written examination, interview and medical examination. Sainik school entrance examination normally conducted on the First Sunday of January every year at various examination centers.
12th July 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, is there reservation for OBC students in sainic school. Application date, exam date
My email : [email protected]. w
11th December 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is now in 8 class 2020 can he write exam for sainik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?