6th August 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can opt for Political science for the SAT exam?

Can I opt for political science for a scholarship in the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  4. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  5. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  6. SAT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  8. What can be done after pursuing M.A(MPS) from IGNOU? I want to be Independent within 2 years
  9. Details of studying B.Tech in EEE branch at USA?
  10. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [New]
  11. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  12. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  13. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  14. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  15. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  16. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  17. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?