15th January 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Which Schools in Pitampura offer Biology and Psychology? How can I get admission in the school?

Respected Sir, I want to study with both Biology and Psychology subjects so I want to know which Schools in Pitampura offer Biology and Psychology? How can I get admission in the school? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th February 2017, 09:19 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which Schools in Pitampura offer Biology and Psychology? How can I get admission in the school?

You can get both biology and psychology in Kulachi Hansraj Model School in Pitampura. In order to get admission you have to fill up online registration form which can be availed from their website www.khms.ac.in
Sachdeva Public Schoo in Pitampural is also one of those where you can find both the above subjects. To take admission you will have to collect the admission form from the school fee counter on the payment of Rs.25 only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?