9th August 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream from Science to Arts after one year gap?

9th August 2015, 07:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change stream from Science to Arts after one year gap?

Procedure is quite simple. You have to follow selection procedure of school. Different schools have different selection criteria thus you have to ask them first. Visit to school campus and ask then about availability of seat in relevant trade.

Some schools offer entrance exam for selecting their students while some not. If require give and qualify entrance exam. After entrance exam remaining process is same in every school. Once school allows you to give admission then simply complete admission related formalities further.
9th August 2015, 09:38 PM
newmoon06

If you want to change your stream from Science to Arts then, it is not possible. No any school will allow you to take Arts stream. Because for opting Arts stream in class 12th you must have passed class 11th with Arts stream. The syllabus of 12th and 11th are related to each other. Whatever you have study in class 11th is a base to the syllabus of class 12th.
As Arts stream is easier than Science stream so, you can cover the syllabus by hard work. But the main problem is that there is less chances to get admission by changing the Board in class 12th.
You can apply in Open Schooling Board that is NIOS. In NIOS there is possibility to get admission .
9th August 2015, 10:03 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes it is possible only on one condition, you should take admission in 11th class with the desired subjects. If you are already in 11th class then its not possible to take admission in 12th class with different subjects.
10th August 2015, 01:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have to make a clear decision about changing the stream. Once, it is done you have to approach the administration of the college and the concerned faculty. Based on their approval you can change to Arts group.
10th August 2015, 11:23 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are not allowed to change their subjects and streams in 12th standard as the registration process of the students for Higher Secondary Certificate examination is completed already in 11th standard with the subjects you choose at the time of admission.
Once the registration is completed then no one is allowed to make change .
If any student want to change their subject or stream then they should do it in 11th standard.
So, i am sorry to say that you will have carry your study with science stream .
If you wish to complete Higher Secondary with arts stream then only way it is possible by taking admission again in 11th standard with science stream.
20th June 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I switch to arts stream after completing my graduation from science stream?
17th February 2017, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a Arts post graduate and I want to change my line to science stream. What is the way out?
1st July 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 11th by science stream, now I want to take admission in arts stream, is it possible
25th June 2018, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 11th by science stream, now I want to take admission in polytechnic, is it possible and if it is possible can I need a gap certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?