1st March 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and age limit required to apply in SI of Senior Secondary School for a teacher servicing since last 9 years?

Hello,
I am graduate and teacher as a profession. I am servicing for 9 years. I want to know the qualification required for SI of Senior Secondary Schools and age limit for applying?

10th February 2017, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and age limit required to apply in SI of Senior Secondary School for a teacher servicing since last 9 years?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Senior Secondary Schools. In order to get job in Senior Secondary schools, you are required to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing is Bachelor Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
12th February 2017, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification and age limit required to apply in SI of Senior Secondary School for a teacher servicing since last 9 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am graduate and teacher as a profession. I am servicing for 9 years. I want to know the qualification required for SI of Senior Secondary Schools and age limit for applying?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 21 to 40 years.

This exam is conducted by school service commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?