24th November 2010, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes?

Hello Sir,
I just wanted to know the career oppurtunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes? What are the necessary qualification to be there?

2nd December 2010, 10:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I just wanted to know the career oppurtunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes? What are the necessary qualification to be there?
In general, career opportunities for Geology Students are mainly offered by the government agencies. You need to have masters in this area as the basic qualification. In India Pune University is the only university which offer MSc course in Space Science. The eligibility required is a B.Sc Degree from any branch. Besides this, Gujarat University and Andhra University presents Post-Master Diploma course in Space Sciences to qualified students.
26th December 2010, 10:10 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Career opportunities for Geology Students in Space Science Research Institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Geology definitely has something to do with space sciences.

There are some universities in Rajasthan offering this course, Indian Institute Of Space Science in Bangalore and Andhra University-Andhra Pradesh.

Career in Space Sciences is really good. You will get jobs in all space related instituites like ISRO, VSSC etc.

This is really a good field. Go ahead.

All the Best!
25th April 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

colleges in india for studying geology?
19th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I AM GRADUATE STUDENT OF BSC IN GEOGRAPHY. I GET 50.4% MARKES OF GRADUATION.I WANT TO KNOW ,
YOU WILL GAVE ME THE OPORTUNITY OF STUDY IN THIS SUBJECT IN THIS YEAR.
1st August 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the main subjects i should choose for going in the field of geology after my tenth std.?
21st August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 12th science now , what are the average marks should i posses to enter into space science ? and tell me some good colleges for space science ....
28th August 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

after MSC is there any opportunity in space science research institutes?
5th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

now am studying ug geology final year am interest in space science how am join this studies and where and enterance
12th November 2011, 05:00 PM
rudramishra

There are some universities in Rajasthan offering this course, Indian Institute Of Space Science in Bangalore and Andhra University-Andhra Pradesh.

Career in Space Sciences is really good. You will get jobs in all space related instituites like ISRO, VSSC etc.

All the Best!
15th November 2011, 08:21 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

All the Best!
8th May 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed my 10th exams,i am interested in geology & space research, sir please suggest me which subjects should i opt in puc.how can i pursue my career in this field?which books should i refer so that i can prepare myself .please do suggest as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?