3rd December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Seat in ILS Law school after 90 as intermediate percentage?

Can I get a seat in ILS law school if my intermediate percent is 90? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  2. Is the LLB course available in Hindi language? Which are the colleges/universities available?
  3. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  4. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  5. Can I get my law course transferred to ILS in the second year of the program?
  6. Courses which can be done along with 3 years LLB course?
  7. Which are the best type of LLB courses?
  8. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  9. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the institutes that offer 5 years LLB course?
  11. How can I get admission for LLB course? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks from Bhopal University
  12. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  13. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  14. Which are the best LLB institutes in NCR/Delhi?
  15. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  16. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  17. Should I do B.A LLB or LLB after graduation?
  18. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
4th December 2015, 10:25 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seat in ILS Law school after 90 as intermediate percentage?

For admission in ILS law school you need to appear for an entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned university under which the college is affiliated. You have got intermediate qualification with good marks and that should make you eligible for the exam.

Any stream candidates can apply for law entrance exams. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam and try to perform well in it.
4th December 2015, 11:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seat in ILS Law school after 90 as intermediate percentage?

After completion of your Intermediate course with an aggregate of 90% marks from a recognsied board, you are eligible to B.A LLB course in ILS Law School only if you belong to Maharashtra state. As per 2015-16 admission process, the closing percentage of 12th standard for admission to first year of B.A LLB course is mentioned below :-

--> Arts
Within Maharashtra: 85.40
Outside Maharashtra: 95.50

--> Commerce
Within Maharashtra: 87.54
Outside Maharashtra: 95.20

--> Science
Within Maharashtra: 83.54
Outside Maharashtra: 94.60

The closing percentage may vary from present academic year to next academic year. So, if you belong to Maharashtra state, you can get admission in ILS Law School with 90% aggregate in your Intermediate else you cannot get a seat in ILS Law School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?