16th July 2013, 08:58 AM
PRADEEP SARKAR

How can I get admission for LLB course? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks from Bhopal University

How to get admission 3 years LLB course through reguler student
? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks from Bhopal University
my age is 25 years.

7th July 2014, 01:44 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission for LLB course? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks from Bhopal University

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADEEP SARKAR View Post
How to get admission 3 years LLB course through reguler student
? I have passed M.Com with 42% marks from Bhopal University
my age is 25 years.
First of all I like to inform you Bachelor degree score only take into consideration. So, If you have scored 50% percentage of marks in graduation, then definitely you are eligible to apply for LLB course for sure.

LLB ie:- (Bachelor of Law)

Eligibility Criteria:-

Minimum qualification required for LLB course is graduation in any discipline with 50% from a recognized university. Different colleges offering the LLB course. Are likely to have their own cutoff marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses, every year. The cutoff also varies depending on the major that the student wishes to take. The best colleges offering LLB courses in the country typically have a cut off of 90% plus in the entrance examination.

To get admission for LLB Course you have to qualify in any one of the entrance examination , Common Law Admission Test / NALSAR Entrance Test / National Law School of India University Entrance Examination / NLU Delhi Entrance Examination Etc..

Top LLB Colleges In India :-
  • NALSAR University of Law
  • National Law School of India University
  • National University of Advanced Legal Studies
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
  • Symbiosis Law School
  • The Army Institute of Law
  • Amity Law School
  • Faculty of Law of the University of Delhi
  • ILS Law College
  • Indian Law Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?