14th July 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBSE after 10th Bihar Board for further studying BCA program?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am good in Mathematics and I want to study BCA program. I am studying in 9th standard from Bihar Board. My brother told me to join CBSE after 10th so that I will get BCA admission easily. I am good in studies, so should I join CBSE after 10th?

15th July 2020, 11:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE after 10th Bihar Board for further studying BCA program?

I do not think it is worth to join CBSE to pursue BCA course.

To get admission in the BCA course, the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in most of the institutions it is mandatory to have Mathematics in std 12th.

So, you can get admission in the course even after 12th from bihar board.
15th July 2020, 02:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBSE after 10th Bihar Board for further studying BCA program?

••• Yes, definitely you should join CBSE board after passing your tenth from Bihar Board.

••• CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state boards. Exams are also very conducive to a positive environment for students. Curriculum will definitely help you a lot if you are planning to pursue future studies in computer related field such as BCA.
15th July 2020, 04:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria for BCA course is

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board with English as one of the compulsory subjects.

2. Minimum of 50% marks required in board exam of 12th.

You can apply for BCA course with any discipline in senior secondary board examination.
15th July 2020, 06:16 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, you should join CBSE after 10 th . As you are good at mathematics your knowledge will get a boost their.
And It is correct with CBSE you can easily get admission in BCA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?