23rd April 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?

Hello everyone,
I just want to know that it is enough to
do all the Model papers solved to score good
marks in 12th Arts of WBCHSE Board exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

26th April 2015, 04:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?

No, you cannot score well in your boards by only going through the model question papers of last years.

Model question papers only provides you with a guideline of your examination pattern, it also helps you to a great extent but if you really want to score well in your board, then I prefer you to go through the text books also and whereas the model question papers are concerned, you can have a look at it few days or few weeks before your board examination.
26th April 2015, 10:53 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?

No , You can't score Good Marks if you prepare only with model question paper but you will got a idea of exam pattern after that prepare according to exam pattern means according to marks from which chapter how many questions are ask I would like to suggests you go for N.C.E.R.T Book Because every Board's first preference is N.C.E.R.T books if you go for N.C.E.R.T books then surely you will score more marks

Don't Go for Model question papers go for last 10 year question papers ,you can buy a book in which last 10 year question papers are with solutions named as "10 year , arihant" for every subject this will helps you more than the model question papers
26th April 2015, 11:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?

Yes, you can score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if you prepare with model question papers.
There are many benefits of model question paper. Not only for Board exam but model question papers should be used for all other exams also.

Benefits of Model Question paper :
  • Candidates get an idea about pattern of question asked in examination.
  • Students will get to know about the important topics and syllabus that will be asked in examination.
  • You get practice of solving the papers in given time.
  • Candidate can detect the common errors they are going to do in main exams beforehand while solving model test paper.
15th July 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

can I get wbchse model question and answer of 12 th standard in arts bengali medium?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?