22nd August 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Should I join Open Schooling to study Commerce if failed in 11th Physics and Chemistry?

Sir,
I have failed in 11th Physics and chemistry. Should I repeat class 11th or continue class 12th from Open Schooling with Commerce? I am really confused. Please help me.

27th August 2015, 03:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join Open Schooling to study Commerce if failed in 11th Physics and Chemistry?

In your situation if you want to continue to study science then it is best for you to repeat Class 11.
If you are not that interested in Science and if you feel you will not be able to carry on with science in the future then you can change to Open Schooling with Commerce.
So the decision is yours as you need to think what you want to do in future.
27th August 2015, 01:01 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Open Schooling to study Commerce if failed in 11th Physics and Chemistry?

You can take admission in Open school or you can also continue your study through regular schooling.
You should reappear in the the compartment exam and clear your Physics and Chemistry subjects and continue your studies.
If you want to pursue Commerce then you have to take admission in 11th class from starting with commerce stream. You can pursue it from Open schooling or regular schooling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?