11th June 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I prepare for CPMT or concentrate on class 12th?

Sir, I am reading in class 11th and I want to prepare for CPMT, but my family telling me you should prepare after 12th exam, but I want to prepare till now. Sir, give me any ideas.

11th June 2017, 11:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prepare for CPMT or concentrate on class 12th?

Personally I would like to suggest you to prepare for both the exams simultaneously. Because after passing your 12th standard you won't get extra time to prepare for any entrance exam you want to appear in so it is the better time to prepare yourself for both. You need not to worry because the syllabus for board exams is same, you just need to clear your basic concepts crystal clear so that you can attempt any question. Make a timetable which you can follow strictly.
12th June 2017, 01:59 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can prepare for CPMT as well as for your 12th standard, side by side.But I will advice you to focus more on your 12th class and follow its syllabus as the topics are common for both CPMT and 11th & 12th classes.
You can dedicate 2-3 hours daily for the preparation of CPMT.
In these hours try to solve previous years entrance papers, practice solving MCQs, etc.
Since you are in class 11th now, you can also join coaching classes in weekend for the preparation for the same.
If you study and prepare well for your 11th and 12th standards, then you don't have to give much efforts for CPMT preparation.
12th June 2017, 08:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

I am pleased with your dedication and determination of course you must start preparation for examination from now only.

If you will become eligible to get better score in first attempt ( while appearing for 12th board ) then there is no need to waste an extra year for preparation but you must focus on your 12th preparation also as it is basic studies to qualify in NEET examination.

Convince your parents regarding your step and your capability to qualify in examination along with 12th studies.
12th June 2017, 10:18 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Your first priority should always be your 12th board examination and then you can devote all of your time towards preparation of CPMT entrance test.

However, if you prepare well for your 12th boards you will be prepared almost 60%-70% for your entrance test(provided you should prepare very sincerely).

So, I would suggest you to complete your 12th boards first and then concentrate on any such entrance test.
12th June 2017, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will depend on your own capability, if you can study for both at the same time, then no problem with it. If you want to prepare after class 12th, then you should opt for it.

Most of the top rankers are those, who are already studying in class 12th. Hence, it would be a wise decision, if you prepare for CPMT along with class 12th. If not, then you will waste some years after class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?