21st June 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Should my son go for IIT coaching or entrance training for Airlines after 8th class?

my son is 8th. shall i give him iit coaching, or any airlines entrence traing can u please guide me

22nd June 2015, 12:19 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should my son go for IIT coaching or entrance training for Airlines after 8th class?

No need to do any thing let him first complete his 12th standard. After 12th standard ask him that in which field he is interested. Then provide necessary resources to him. If you lay pressure on him then he will do nothing instead of achieving success. 8th standard is not a big platform for choosing among these. You should provide your support towards his interest. Rest it is on you what you did but in my opinion don't think about this now, and let him to study first.
22nd June 2015, 12:38 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should my son go for IIT coaching or entrance training for Airlines after 8th class?

I want to tell you something that if you want your child to go for IIT or airline as a career ahead, then after giving class 10th board exam only your child is eligible to join these training centres, as because after completing class 10th your child will be able to understand the course, so its better to join after completing class 10th.
22nd June 2015, 03:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Why to be in such a hurry, you should allow your son first of all to complete his 12th standard and should assist and encourage him in his studies and ask him to score well in his boards and need not worry about any coaching.

As, in most of the cases it is seen that a student who has scored well in his board examination is much ready to appear for any entrance examination with a little bit of preparation.

Therefore, I kindly request you to please allow him to complete his 12th standard first and then look further for any entrance examination.
22nd June 2015, 03:44 PM
reconnect

I think ,firstly you have to let your child to complete his study up to class 12th.
After completing class 12th your child is able to do all these courses and can do more focus on these as compare to now.
Right now let him to do focus on class 10th and 12th.
If your child join the IIT coaching or entrance training right now then he has to work more hard and it might be difficult for him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?