21st June 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which syllabus is best in AP between State and CBSE ?

My daughter is going in to 8th class in June. In the present situation which syllabus is best for her career - State of CBSE ?

21st June 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which syllabus is best in AP between State and CBSE ?

The selection of Board whether it is CBSE or State Board depends upon your interest. The CBSE Board covers all National level topics in the syllabus whereas the State Board covers only that particular state level topics in the syllabus. Based on this, you can decide which is board for you but, I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board, so, that you can gain more practical knowledge which will be helpful for pursuing your higher studies.
22nd June 2015, 12:03 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the best school board in India. I suggest you to go for CBSE. CBSE is very reputed board and it is well known board. It is much better than other boards in all aspects. Also the study pattern which they use to serve their students is much good. So CBSE is best for your daughter.
22nd June 2015, 12:31 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you want your child career to be secured and if you want that your child should go out for further studies, then I would suggest that its better to go for CBSE board as it is a Delhi based board and a renowned board, if you go for state board then the value for it will be under the state only, and if you go for CBSE board then your child can study outside the state also, so its better to go for CBSE board.
22nd June 2015, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would refer you to go for CBSE board as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, in most of the competitive examinations, CBSE study and test pattern is followed, therefore it can help your child in many ways, he/she can get much exposure to the entrance examination at earlier stage.

Therefore, I would ask you to put your child in CBSE board for a bright future ahead,
22nd June 2015, 06:26 PM
reconnect

CBSE board is the best board among all the boards of India. The books of CBSE board is related to NCERT (National Council Of Education Research And Training) which covers all the syllabus at national level.
Questions of all the entrance exams held after class 12th are coming from NCERT books.
NCERT books will help you at the national level exams.
The marking pattern or copy checking pattern of CBSE board is also good and better than State board.
State board covers the syllabus at the state level and it does not contains standard syllabus.
State board's functions are also not very well defined.

So, CBSE board is best from State board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?