21st June 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams coaching details for class 8th in RIMC and right time to start the preparation?

Respected Sir,
My son is in class 6th..I want him to take admission in class 8th in RIMC.Which is the right time for the entrance exam?Please guide me for the RIMC Coaching also.My email id is sak1 [email protected].

With regards
Sakshi Kochar

Related Questions:
  1. Details of RIMC for 8th class? What are the total number of seats? Syllabus for 8th class entrance exam?
  2. How to prepare for RIMC entrance exam? List of coaching centers available in Chandigarh?
  3. What should be the exact time to approach the exam of RIMC Dehradun
  4. What preparation is required for GMAT/CAT?
  5. RIMC Dehradun detail including date, coaching centres and syllabus of the exam after 6th standard
  6. For which courses and entrance exams should I prepare for while in 8th standard?
  7. How to start AIEEE preparation? Which entrance exams should I answer?
  8. Any coaching center in Chandigarh for the entrance exam of RIMC Dehradun?
  9. Where and which coaching should be given to 8th class student?
  10. Details regarding admission in RIMC, Dehradun? What is the syllabus of entrance examination?
  11. How to start my preparation for NID or CEED Entrance Exams having completed 5th semester of BE?
  12. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  13. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  14. How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?
  15. Study material and coaching centers for RIMC entrance examination
  16. List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  18. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
21st June 2015, 11:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams coaching details for class 8th in RIMC and right time to start the preparation?

Following are Entrance exam details for class 8th in RIMC:

The examination consists of three types of Test:

Written exam

Vice Voce

Medical examination

The written examination comprises of three subjects that is English (125 marks),

Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks).

Candidates are required to obtain 50% marks in each subject to pass written test.

Viva voce or the oral test is conducted for candidates who qualify the written examination.

Candidates who qualify the interview round will have to undergo a medical examination at selected military hospitals.
5th October 2015, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams coaching details for class 8th in RIMC and right time to start the preparation?

My child is in grade 7th now.so sir pls tell me the best time for entrance test next year.
22nd March 2016, 12:34 PM

Why Kalikari Sainik School Fee Structure more when compared with RIMC Fee structure?
26th June 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My son was studying in 6th std in kerala state. I would like to join him in this Military college. What can I do?
28th July 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please guide me regarding rimc coaching in delhi? I reside near shadipur metro station my email id [email protected]
9th May 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Rimc entrance question paper for five years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?