15th September 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Space Scientist for an 11th Science student?

I am interested to become a Space Scientist. I don’t know about it as I have heard a little bit. I am studying in 11th standard from CBSE Board with Science stream. Kindly help me to know how I can become a Space Scientist? Please let me know immediately.

18th September 2019, 05:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Space Scientist for an 11th Science student?

Steps to be followed to become a space scientist:

Opt for non medical stream in your 11th and 12th.

Remember, you need to have physics, mathematics and Chemistry as subjects.

You have to clear your class board exams with excellent marks.

After 12th, you have to clear one of Engineering exam to become eligible for admission into Institute that conduct courses dealing with space science.

One of the prominent institutes to join is Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Trivandrum.

The various courses conducted by the institute including BTech in aerospace engineering, BTech in Avionics and BTech in Physical Sciences at undergraduate and post graduate level.

Among other institutes one can join to become a space scientist include Indian Institute of Science education and research, Bhopal, Kolkata, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?