3rd March 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join BArch course for an 11th Science student?

I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I have taken Mathematics and I am interested in studying BArch course. My question is, as I have taken Science in Higher Secondary what I can do for studying BArch? Please tell me the steps that help me to reach my aim.

14th March 2020, 03:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join BArch course for an 11th Science student?

You need to prepare for the board and the entrance examination for admission in the B.Arch course.

Candidates appearing or passed 12th in PCM are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in B.Arch course.

So, you focus on your preparation for JEE to qualify in it for admission in premier institutions.
11th September 2021, 01:29 AM
Minal F

Default Re: Steps to join BArch course for an 11th Science student?

B.Arch ( Bachelor of Architecture) it is an Engineering course. So if you are doing 11th with Science in PCM( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) then you have to continue the same course in class 12th also. While doing 12th you can apply for exams like AIEEE, JEE, KITS etc. You have to appear in B.Arch examination and crack that examination and then you will be eligible to study Architecture in best institutes of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?