7th June 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?

Hello everyone,
I will give the examinations of
class 10th from NIOS Board. I will get
the job or not if I do 10th from NIOS Board?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  4. Can I do 10th in NIOS Board being 25 years old 8th passed candidate?
  5. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  6. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  7. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  9. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th NIOS students with mentioned subjects?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from NIOS Board?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  14. What is the syllabus of 10th class NIOS Board? How to study 10th class from NIOS Board?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  16. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  17. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  18. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2015, 06:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of open learning.
It is a board which conducts examination and provide degree of secondary and higher secondary like CBSE ,ICSE and other state boards.
It is also established by approval of government of India ,so, the degree given by NIOS board is valid everywhere.
So, if any company or firm appoint on the basis of 10th certificate then you will be eligible for that or also the degree is valid for admission in any college/school/university.

It is better to pursue for higher education than searching for jobs after 10th as job with better salary is given only after to the students who have completed bachelor's or masters degree in any disciple.
7th June 2015, 10:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes yes ofcouse NIOS board certification has same importance as state or central board certification.

You only think,if nios doesn't have its value,then why is providing courses and exist.

Its an opportunity for those who had left the schooling in the middle,and willing to do after a long gap.

Go ahead abd proceed to next step.
7th June 2015, 10:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible to get the job after 10th from NIOS board as it is the recognised board. The eligibility to get the job is that candidate must have pursuing the required qualification from the recognised board.

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is the recognised board. But I do not think that there are good jobs at the 10th level.

So, I will suggest you to first complete your 10+2 qualification and the above degree before seeking for the jobs.

Jobs at the 10+2 level are SSC CGSL, Railways, Post office etc... and after graduation you are eligible for the SSC CGL , Banking jobs, UPSC, BPSC and even other entrance examination.
29th August 2019, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

I have open 10th sir & iti electrician govt jobs eligible? Not eligible......?
3rd March 2020, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How do I verify my Marksheet for job.
11th September 2021, 01:32 AM
Minal F

Only doing class 10th is not enough for getting good jobs. Class 10th is the base for doing 11th, 12th then Bachelor's Degree the Maters etc. So if you are trying for getting job on the base of 10th standard only it is very tough to get. You can do one thing just complete your 10th from NIOS and then do some technical courses and then apply for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?