15th December 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is good after passing Madhyamik with 439 marks?

I get 439 marks at madhyamik exam now which stream is good for me is what I want to know in details before taking any decision about further studies.?

17th December 2013, 01:32 PM
Rahul0351

Smile Re: Which stream is good after passing Madhyamik with 439 marks?

This is the very basic questions asked by students after passing the 10th class. Choosing right stream in the 11th class is very important. But in one line if I give answer of your question than simply go with your interest. But if you don't know which field is best or which field contains future scopes. Then surely I will help you.
So basically there are 3 important streams in the 11th class in which most of the peoples like to go.
Science
Arts
Commerce

There are many more streams in which you can take admission in the 11th class. But these 3 streams are good to make your future bright. There are some other like Hotel management where people who has more interest in cooking or who want to work as a hotel managers are going with it.
So Let’s talk about Science stream, Basically science stream contains two fields one is Non-medical and other one is Medical.

Non-medical stream contains - Physics, Chemistry and Maths and other additional subjects.
Medical field contains-Physics, Chemistry and Biology and other additional subject.

If you are good in Geography and economics like subjects than Arts stream is best for you.
Arts stream consist of Subjects like History, Geography and Economics.
Future scopes are good. Many of students after doing graduation in Arts become IAS and IES Officers.
Whereas in the commerce field. Commerce field is good for those who want to go in Business fields.

Commerce fields includes the subject like
Accountancy
Business studies
Economics
Mathematics

So now decision in yours what to choose.
Now days every field has its own importance and scopes.
So don't worry with the scopes go with that field in which you have more interest or in that in which you can give your 100% .
18th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is good after passing Madhyamik with 439 marks?

I ,Swapnabir dutta have passed the secondary exam with a number of 585 and almost an average of 83%.my familie's economic condition is very poor.i want to persue my studies in the stream of non-medical science.now my question is in which path should i go throug that stream? plz help me
21st March 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed madhyamik exam with 50% number.which stream i will take??
22nd March 2014, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to take up biomedical engineering than when compared to biotechnology after 2..?
6th April 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a software engineer so after my madhyamik examination what should i do,I take math,physic,chemistry&English Bengali,should I take biology.
23rd May 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i get 492 in madhyamik.so my question is what stream will be best for me for bright future?
5th December 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Ami 2015 madhymik student.after madhymik ami bioscience nite chai ,physic chemistry,biology,nutrients.plese ans.me this stream ki Ami nite parbo?ai strike ki forensic science korte parbo?
8th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I get 76% & 95.69 pr I m confused to choose which line ! Between biology & maths in 11-12th science. Please give me right path to choose one field...give me your suggestion
14th January 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Ami madhyamikn er por emon akta course korte chai,jata amake direct job dite pare???give me your suggestion..
6th April 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I am Sarnendu Das . and I got 509 marks in madhyamik examination . and I want a job for me and my family so please help me . my contact no. - 8942067106
Email id - [email protected]
23rd March 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any language learning course after madhyamik for future career building as interpreters?
28th May 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I passed madhyamik, after that i passed ITI in electric, than i complete diploma in electric..what should I do please suggest me that i found a job..
1st June 2020, 11:04 PM
HGK7

Post Re: Which stream is good after passing Madhyamik with 439 marks?

Hi dear,

So basically there are 3 important streams in the 11th class in which most of the peoples like to go.
Science
Arts
Commerce
But in one line if I give answer of your question than simply go with your interest. But if you don't know which field is best or which field contains future scopes.

All teh best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?