15th December 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Madhyamik? Books required for it?

i don't know how to prepare for madhyamik?what are the books which i will require?i am reading in class10 in WBBSE.

17th December 2013, 01:45 PM
Rahul0351

Smile Re: How to prepare for Madhyamik? Books required for it?

Hello,
Madhyamik (10th class) very first step toward your future.And obvious everyone try to give his/her best in 10th class so that they can get good marks.

Here are the some tips you need to follow to get good marks in 10th class.

1) Make plans for everyday.Make to-do list at end of every day so that you can keep track your work of each day.

2) Don't go fast.Understand each and every thing very clearly so that you don't face any problem while writing in the exam.

3)Don't get frustrate. If you unable to solve any problem leave it and start studying other subject.Try after some time to get back to old question and than solve it with full concentration.

4)Good notes. In most cases students don't have notes.They study from the books and it takes a lot of time. So make notes yourself and than study with your notes.
5)Try to solve old questions papers so that you will get idea of the exam.

These are the basic things and the last and very important trick to get good marks in exam is-

Try to Follow above steps. Most of peoples knows about these things but they don't follow and so that they don't get the good marks in their exams.
5th April 2014, 10:11 AM
urvi awasthi

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for Madhyamik? Books required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul0351 View Post
Hello,
Madhyamik (10th class) very first step toward your future.And obvious everyone try to give his/her best in 10th class so that they can get good marks.

Here are the some tips you need to follow to get good marks in 10th class.

1) Make plans for everyday.Make to-do list at end of every day so that you can keep track your work of each day.

2) Don't go fast.Understand each and every thing very clearly so that you don't face any problem while writing in the exam.

3)Don't get frustrate. If you unable to solve any problem leave it and start studying other subject.Try after some time to get back to old question and than solve it with full concentration.

4)Good notes. In most cases students don't have notes.They study from the books and it takes a lot of time. So make notes yourself and than study with your notes.
5)Try to solve old questions papers so that you will get idea of the exam.

These are the basic things and the last and very important trick to get good marks in exam is-

Try to Follow above steps. Most of peoples knows about these things but they don't follow and so that they don't get the good marks in their exams.

can u name some reference books for class x WBBSE.
19th January 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Madhyamik? Books required for it?

what are the books required for obtaining good marks in all subject ?
21st December 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Madhyamik? Books required for it?

Can I get some suggestions on which books I should refer to score good marks in madhyamik examination of 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?