25th July 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and applied for AMU entrance exam for getting admission in 11th standard. Which type of questions are asked in entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of CHS entrance exam for 11th standard? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  3. How can I prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for 11th entrance exam of AMU? Syllabus and cut off marks of entrance exam?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  6. What are the subjects included in entrance exam of AMU for 11th standard?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to take admission in 11th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Chennithala, Alappuzha? Which type of questions asked in entrance exam for it?
  9. Procedure to take admission in AMU 11th standard? In which entrance exam to appear and where to get forms?
  10. Where to get the AMU entrance exam questions paper for class 11th?
  11. Where to get AMU Entrance exam question papers for Class 11th?
  12. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  13. Possibility to take admission in 12th at AMU after 11th? Should I apply for 11th standard?
  14. How to choose books of 10th standard for better preparation of AMU entrance exam?
  15. What type of questions are asked in Olympiad for class 11th
  16. How can I apply to study in 11th standard at AMU? Does I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  18. What type of questions are asked in Science Olympiad exam? I have passed 11th
28th July 2016, 07:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

AMU stands for Aligarh Miuslim University and the AMU Class 11th entrance examinations are conducted for three streams Science ( PCM & PCB ), Commerce & Humanities.

The test includes of 100 questions each of marks one which are related to Mathematics, English and General Knowledge & current affairs. As far as preparation is concerned you must make yourself ready with your Class 10th board syllabus of above concerned subjects. Also you must try to solve last year papers and sample papers of the same examination for getting confident regarding the pattern of examination.

The minimum educational requirement for the same examination is a Class 10th with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board.

Also the minimum age requirement for appearing in the same examination is 15 years.

The application for the same examination are made available in the month of February and the examination is held in the month of May every year.

For more details you can visit the official website of AMU i.e; www.amu.ac.in.
15th February 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in 11th standard AMU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?

Respected Sir, I am Aashi Rehmat studying in class 10 and I have applied for amu entrance exam for class 11 and I wanna know about the syllabus can you please let me know this on my email is [email protected] I will be so much thankful to you
-Thanks
18th March 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Last five years question paper foe class 11 entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?