15th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th presently and after completing it I want to get admission in class 11th so I want to know which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope?
  2. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  3. Is Arts stream a good choice in 11th? What is the scope in this stream?
  4. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  6. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  8. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  9. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?
  10. Does arts have no scope? Only fools and losers choose Arts stream?
  11. Which stream should I choose after passing my 10th with 71.20%?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  13. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  14. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  15. What are the job opportunities in various engineering streams?
  16. Which is best among Metallurgy and Electrical to study in Diploma Engineering course for girl candidates?
  17. Which has a better career option between Non Medical and Commerce stream?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
18th January 2017, 09:53 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?

If you are good at Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology then go for Science stream. If you good at calculations and daily basis accounting attract you then go for Accounts stream, If neither science nor accounts attract you then choose Arts as your stream.
There are more opportunity for Science and Commerce stream,most of the students go for science stream to become an Engineer and Doctor, but now a days commerce also has more opportunity rather more than science after completing your graduation you can go for MBA, BBA, CA ,CS, CMA, Banking sector, etc.
29th May 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?

Dear sir,this year i have given my class 10 board exam. I am very much confused between science and commerce stream.i am good at maths. Please help me.
31st May 2017, 09:12 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?

Hai friend,
If you are interested in problematic subjects take maths physics chemistry group or take science group accordingly the variation of selection of group your jobs may vary by taking the respective engineering group so check your interest in studying then select a group after 10th nowadays engineering has a wide variety of job opportunities take your interested group after 10th
31st May 2017, 01:23 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,this year i have given my class 10 board exam. I am very much confused between science and commerce stream.i am good at maths. Please help me.
If you are good in maths then there are numerous options are available for you.
- You can either choose Engineering which requires physics and chemistry also. Since there are many different fields in engineering math plays a very important role.
- You can choose commerce field which leads you to be an accountant or CA in future commerce is full of statistics, cash flow, markets nature etc.
--- So, I would like you to suggest choose that field in which you have interest beside maths.
Thanks.
20th June 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have got 77.2% in the upcoming SSC board exam and I got 75 marks in science and 80 marks in maths. So which stream should I choose? please help me.
7th July 2017, 07:40 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There are mainly 3 stream in class 12th.
First is science stream. In science stream you have to study Physics, chemistry and mathematics, biology. Through this you can become a doctor or engineer. If you like calculation, practical, logics , automation, etc than go for this stream.

Second is commerce . In this field you have to study economics, accounts and business . By this field you can become an accountant, you can go in finance, you can become a manager and you can apply in banking.

Third is Humanities. If you are interested in theory subjects than you can choose this field.
29th April 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I finished 10th and I confused to take which group in 11th STD my mark in science is 84 and maths is 56 so reply me please
27th May 2020, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I wan to become an I.A.S but i am not intrested in maths and science then what group i should choose in 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?