23rd December 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose to qualify for entrance exam for Law faculty?

Which school subjects do I take in order to qualify for entrance in the law faculty? Can someone please give me the proper information on the same? Awaiting for everyone answer and suggestion for the same. Thank you!

25th December 2015, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose to qualify for entrance exam for Law faculty?

You will have to clear CLAT entrance examination and after having successfully cleared the examination, you will probably be eligible to pursue LLB course.

Therefore, I would ask you to prepare well for your entrance examination and try to score as well as possible.
25th December 2015, 03:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose to qualify for entrance exam for Law faculty?

For admission in any law course you need to have class 12th qualification with any stream. Even an arts student is eligible for exams like CLAT. Therefore, don't worry about stream and be prepared for the entrance exam.

CLAT will allow you to get admission in a bachelor degree course in Law. Just make sure that you have got above 50% marks in your class 12th. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?