23rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine institutes in India?

I am now 12 studing student i want to know how can i got addmition in marine instituet what are the procees please give me the name of best marine school in india. Can you please guide me with the complete steps which I need to follow? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  2. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D in marine biotech? Which are the marine biotech institutes in India?
  4. Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?
  5. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Institutes in India offering B.Arch courses? Admission procedure to these institutes?
  7. Marine Engineering Institutes in India and Abroad? How to apply?
  8. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  9. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  10. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Getting admission in marine engineering one year course after completing b.tech?
  12. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  13. Entrance procedure for marine engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  15. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  18. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
25th December 2015, 01:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine institutes in India?

For admission in marine Institutes, first of all you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for admission. After that you will have to appear for an entrance examination and after having cleared the examination, you will probably be eligible for admission in a Marine Institute in India.

Below, however I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes where you can opt for admission, kindly have a look at it.

> IIMT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Address: ‘O’ Pocket, Ganga Nagar Colony, Mawana Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
Phone:0121 279 3500

> Bearys Institute of Technology
Address: Mangalore, Karnataka, India

> International Marine Institute of Professional Courses
Address: GE 143, Rajdanga Main Road. Near Ruby General Hospital, EM Bypass Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone:033 6459 2574

> Noorul Islam University
Address: Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu 629180
Phone:04651 250 566
25th December 2015, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in marine institutes in India?

If you are looking for admission in B.Tech marine engineering from a reputed marine institute then you can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main or any state level engineering entrance exam.

You must complete class 12th with PCM stream to become eligible for admission. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam. You will be allotted college based on your rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?