31st May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects I can opt for 11th? Bio or Maths?

I like bio. my school offers only PCMB and PCMC(i dont want change school)
should i take bio or maths in 11th ? Can you please advice me to take the subjects which would provide a better future for me? Awaiting to hear the right answer!

31st May 2015, 04:23 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which subjects I can opt for 11th? Bio or Maths?

First of all i to tell you that choose the subject according to your interest not as which one subjects schools provides you but as you mention that you don't wanna to change the current school in that case i suggests you PCM provides you a brighter future than PCB there are so many opportunities are present in PCM except engineering when comparing with PCB

If you wanna to continue you higher studies in engineering filed then PCM subject is best or if you wanna study Medical science or biology then PCB is better than PCM now its your choice what you wanna to choose
31st May 2015, 09:35 PM
james hettfield
Member+

It is completely dependent on your interest, that what interests you the most. Is it biology or is it mathematics?
As you have mentioned that you have a keen interest in the subject biology, then I would recommend you that you should opt for the biology stream.
Also, it is very helpful in making a good career in the future because you will have an opportunity to become a doctor, which is indeed a very nice profession.
1st June 2015, 12:14 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Biology and Mathematics are two different subjects to choose in 12th which will determine your higher studies.
Both have wide range available but no similarity in them.

As you are interested in biology and your school does not offer PCB then you must cahnge your school without any hegitation.
School is not going to affect your result in any way,the thing that matter is your dedication and determination towards study.
If you are not interested in Mathematics then you must not choose this subject as it will affect your percentage in boards.

The student should choose that subject to study in higer classes in which they are interested as the syllabus widens with coming years and without interest in the subject student have chosen, it is not possible for any student to give that to their optimum potential and secure good marks.

So, to score good marks in any examination in higher studies,interest in the subject in necessary.
10th June 2017, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am pass to class 11th. But I am totally confused which subject to choice PCM or PCB i am good with maths but i also want to take Bio...... My mind is in a big problem because very soon my session is going to began and i need to make my choice!!! Plz i solve my problem... Waiting for ans
11th March 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I understand both maths &science but I can't decide to select subject after 10 . I don't understand what is good for my best future PCM or PCB
8th June 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have to study in nursing field, then I wish to choose bio science excluding maths..mam it is ok for nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?