15th October 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to take in high school to become a custom officer in cameroon?

What are subjects one is expected to do in high school to become a custom officer in cameroon? Can you please guide me with the information on this? I need to take the right subjects. So, please do guide me with the complete information on the same.

15th October 2016, 10:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to take in high school to become a custom officer in cameroon?

To become custom officer candidates have to appear and qualify in the Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC.

So, as per the Civil Services examination eligibility criteria the candidates passed degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can pursue the higher secondary in any stream but have to qualify in all the stages of CSE entrance examination for final recruitment as an officer in custom.
28th January 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to take in high school to become a custom officer in cameroon?

PLEASE I DID BUT ART ANGLOPHONE SECTION IS IT POSDIBLE FOR ME
3rd February 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can do became a costom officer in cameroon
22nd June 2020, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

At 33 years can i still seat for the competitive entrance exam into custom?.
25th November 2020, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Please I did anglophine section with maths,economics, geography and ICT is possible for me?
2nd April 2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What course needs to be a costom officer
21st September 2022, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I study to become a custom officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?