15th October 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects need to be done in high school to become a big officer in future?

What are the subjects need to be done in high school to become a big officer in future? Can you please provide me the advice on this? It will be really helpful for me? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

16th October 2016, 12:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects need to be done in high school to become a big officer in future?

There is no limitations on the stream in the bachelor degree or in higher secodary if you just want to be an Group I officer in any sector.

As, candidates passed degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for entrance examination such as Civil Services examination conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc, CDS conducted for recruitment as an officer in defence service.

But if you want to be an officer in any core sector such as an I.E.S Offficer you must need the qualification as according to it.

So, kindly decide which officer you want to be in the future and then select the discipline as per the eligibility for it.
16th October 2016, 12:58 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects need to be done in high school to become a big officer in future?

You can pursue stream of your own choice to become an higher officer as an I.A.S or I.P.S level.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as an I.A.S or I.P.S is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue your 10+2 and degree in any stream to become an high post officer in future.
16th October 2016, 01:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to become a officer in your future but let me tell you that you haven't specified that in which department or field you want to become officer. Generally the students are interested to become IAS, IPS, RTO, PO as per their choice. If you are interested in engineering side officers then you have to opt for non medical stream and if you're interested to become medical officer then you have to opt for medical subject in your intermediate. Otherwise for all other officers level posts you have to qualify the exam that can be given after completion of graduation. To become officer you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 50% marks.
16th October 2016, 01:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no separate subject to be opted for in your HS standard, you should just study properly in your +2 level with full concentration and try to score as well as possible and after completion of your 12th get admission in any graduation course you wish and get good score in it.

After that you can appear for UPSC/SSC examination or any other examination as such, upon clearing which you might be very much eligible to avail the job post and with time you can become a high ranked officer in your filed of work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?