19th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BA and course of "Custom Clearance & Forwarding Agent" to become Custom Officer?

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SADIQ KHAN
I AM FROM MUMBAI
I HAVE COMPLETE MY B.A FROM WILSON COLLEGE
AND NOW I AM DOING COURSE NAMELY ( CUSTOM CLEARANCE AND FORWARDING AGENT) FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.....
RESPECTED SIR MY QUESTION IS I WANT TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER ?
SIR I AM BIT CONFUSE NOW ? WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER MY THIS COURSE TO BECOME CUSTOM OFFICE ?
PLEASE SIR HELP ME
PLEASE SIR EMAIL MAIL ME ON MY ID [email protected]

15th January 2015, 08:01 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I do after BA and course of "Custom Clearance & Forwarding Agent" to become Custom Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS SADIQ KHAN
I AM FROM MUMBAI
I HAVE COMPLETE MY B.A FROM WILSON COLLEGE
AND NOW I AM DOING COURSE NAMELY ( CUSTOM CLEARANCE AND FORWARDING AGENT) FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.....
RESPECTED SIR MY QUESTION IS I WANT TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER ?
SIR I AM BIT CONFUSE NOW ? WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER MY THIS COURSE TO BECOME CUSTOM OFFICE ?
PLEASE SIR HELP ME
PLEASE SIR EMAIL MAIL ME ON MY ID [email protected]

You need to appear for the entrance exam to become a custom officer the eligibility criteria appear entrance exam of custom officer( Union Public Service Commission exam)they need overall 55 % in their bachelor degree. The Union Public Service Commission exam contains questions related to all current affairs, General Awareness must be good. Reading of newspapers regularly it will help to clear the exam. You need to have the good knowledge in English, G.K, and basic Mathematics as the entire exam is based on these above mentioned topic and followed by the selection and interview. After clearing the selection process you surely get job in custom side.
13th June 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after BA and course of "Custom Clearance & Forwarding Agent" to become Custom Officer?

I have completed my graduation from ba but i have got 48% will i be able to apply for the post of custom officer, if yes please help me with the procedure for applying, if no what is the solution. My mail id is [email protected]. At the present i am working as an groundstaff in mumbai airport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?