26th May 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?

Sir/Madam,
I would like to know the passing marks
and passing marks criteria for 10th CBSE Board exams
subjectwise. Kindly tell me about this immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Where will I get the forms of improvement? Is it necessary to contact old principal for it?
  2. Can I write CBSE 10th board exam in 2014-15 if I am born in 2000?
  3. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  4. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  5. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  6. Books to be referred for class 12th CBSE board exam
  7. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  9. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  10. Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  11. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. What are the career options after passing 10th from CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. What is my career after passing Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 61% marks?
  17. Can I apply for Visa in Canada after passing 10th in CBSE board with 70 marks in English
  18. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
1st June 2015, 12:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the most popular and reputed board for the education upto the secondary level and senior secondary level having its school all around the India and over 27 countries abroad .The education is provided in English medium and it is managed by the Central government of India .

CBSE organizes board examinations for Standard 10th and Standard 12th .Also it conducts the entrance examination like JEE and AIPMT for the selection of students for their engineering and medical courses respectively from top government college of India .

To pass in the CBSE board examinations you have to secure at least 33% marks in each of your subjects i.e; you must secure grade D in each of the subjects for your eligibility for your further studies .Also in case there is practical paper in a particular subject then you will have to secure 335% in both practical and theory paper individually .

Also if one fails to pass in one of their subjects then CBSE provides the opportunity of compartmental examination in the same year and it also provides the opportunity of improvement examination for the subjects in which a student has secured less than 60% .

For more information and applying for the above mentioned examination if required you must refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?