11th February 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Number of attempts available for NEET-UG?

Hello
Please tell me what is the no. of attemts
allowed in NEET-UG?
please reply soon...
thank you and regards

12th February 2015, 03:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of attempts available for NEET-UG?

There is no limit for NEET number of attempts. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) examination is conducted by "Central Board of Secondary Education" (CBSE). Basically this NEET Examination is conducted for admission to BDS/ MBBS courses, and NEET will be a single stage Examination.

NEET UG Number of Attempts:

>> There is NO LIMIT for number of attempts.

>> And Eligibility for admission for BDS/ MBBA courses will be subjected to Medical universities or institutions.

Age Criteria required: (As on 31st December of the year)

Minimum age: 17 years

And there is no maximum age limit for candidates appearing in the NEET Exam for State Quota seats.
12th February 2015, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Please tell me what is the no. of attemts
allowed in NEET-UG?
please reply soon...
thank you and regards
NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject are eligible for NEET exam. At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

You will not be allowed to give this exam for more than three times.

Books for NEET entrance examination

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
12th February 2015, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on the number of attempts allowed to appear in NEET UG examination. You can appear in NEET UG examination as many as times as you can by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 25 years.

NEET UG examination has been replaced by AIPMT examination for admission to first year of MBBS/BDS courses.
12th February 2015, 10:16 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Number of Attempts for NEET-UG:

Maximum 3 attempts were allowed in NEET-UG. However eligibility for admissions for MBBS/BDS course will be Subject to Medical University.
11th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have attempted 2 times aipmt now how many time can I appear for neet ug?
15th June 2016, 12:59 PM
Expert king

NEET Stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and It is an National Level Common MBBS Entrance Examination. This Examination Organized by Medical Council of India.

Every Applicant may eligible to apply for Examination is not more than three times.

You should have physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject 10+2 level to sit for this exam since its for the science students only.
At 10+2 level you need to secure minimum 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.
Applicant age should be Not More than 17 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for 5 Years for sc/st candidates and obc candidates for 3 years ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?