1st March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Are the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE Board same?

Hello Sir
I don't know what is true or not
I am very confuse about my study
So, I just want to know that is Bihar
Board syllabus similar to CBSE board syllabus?

2nd March 2015, 04:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE Board same?

No, the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE Board are not same. They are completely different. As we know that CBSE syllabus is entirely different from any state syllabus in India. And there is no chance of having the same syllabus, for Bihar board and CBSE board. So, I can definitely tell you that the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE Board are different.
24th June 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I pass 10th from CBSE board .now I have to take admission in 11.tell me sir which board is better for 11 can I choose Bihar board .
26th June 2015, 09:57 PM
reconnect

The syllabus of CBSE board and Bihar board or any other state board is different.

The syllabus of CBSE board is depend upon national level and the syllabus of Bihar board is depend upon state level because it is a state board of India.

The books of CBSE board is depend upon the NCERT which is standard book.

Also the percentage of CBSE board is relatively high than any other board because the checking procedure is very good in CBSE board as compare to State board.

The CBSE board is relatively better than State board.
The syllabus of CBSE board is based on NCERT books which helpful for students in future to give and pass the entrance exams after passing the 12th.
27th June 2015, 02:36 PM
krroshan.amar

Being a teacher and native of Bihar i can tell you that syllabus of both CBSE and Bihar Board are same. There isn't much variance. We teach students of both Bihar board as well CBSE in same batch.

You have to study same topics in both bihar board as well s CBSE. The only difference is that some topics in Bihar Board has to be studied in detail as compared to Bihar Board syllabus.
1st July 2015, 09:59 PM
mohitpanwar06

The syllabus of CBSE board and Bihar board or any other state board is different.

The syllabus of CBSE board is depend upon national level and the syllabus of Bihar board is depend upon state level because it is a state board of India.

The books of CBSE board is depend upon the NCERT which is standard book.

Also the percentage of CBSE board is relatively high than any other board because the checking procedure is very good in CBSE board as compare to State board.
2nd July 2015, 04:35 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello

No, basically each board follows their different syllabus. Regarding to this context, bihar board & CBSE board have different syllabus because bihar board is state level board and CBSE board is national level board.

thanku...!!
6th July 2015, 06:32 PM
pointer01

Hello,

No Dear, the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE board is not same. But, it is not totally different.

CBSE board is better than Bihar Board. As the pattern of CBSE board is good than any other Board.

Good Luck.
5th August 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

it doesn't matter which board is good, it depends on our ability to learn. if u want to learn and be educated u can learn from any book. i have studied for 10 years from k.v school but i didn't find any good qualities of cbse board. I suggest u to choose a board in which u have interest.
6th May 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Do the syllabus of XITH - XITH Commerce of Bihar board different from Cbse ? Also do the books of Bihar board differs from cbse ??
4th November 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between cbse books and bseb board books of class 11th and 12th
14th October 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is the syllabus of 11th economics of cbse and Bihar board is same
23rd October 2019, 06:13 PM
cbseguidelines

Smile Re: Are the syllabus of Bihar Board and CBSE Board same?

No, the syllabus of the Bihar Board and CBSE Board are not the same. While I am researching on the web i found a source... If you want*Latest Syllabus and Curriculum as per CBSE guidelines for all Classes Primary (1-5) Secondary (6-10) and Senior Secondary (11-12) for all Subjects. Visit*https://cbseguidelines.com/
26th June 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir please aap mujhe ye bata skte ho ki bihar board 12th political science ka syllabus kya hai in 2021-22..please
12th August 2021, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Cbse book topic and Bihar board book topic are same
26th August 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

If I write the answer of cbse book in bihar board questions (books are same )then I got marks or not
30th March 2022, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Book are same in Bihar board and
CBSE board
13th June 2023, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Bihar board aur cbse board ka book same hai
30th June 2023, 11:57 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The syllabus of the Bihar Board and CBSE Board may not be exactly the same. Both boards follow their own curriculum and have their own set of textbooks and guidelines. However, the broad concepts and topics covered in subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science, and Languages are generally similar across different education boards in India. It's always recommended to refer to the official websites of the respective boards or consult the specific subjects' syllabus documents for accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?