19th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is taking French Language in Higher Secondary Education of CBSE creates any problem to join Civil Services?

Hello Sir,
I want to take French Language in Higher Secondary of CBSE. But I also want to join Civil Services. So, I want to confirm that studying French Language creates any problem if I am looking for Civil Services?

21st September 2015, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is taking French Language in Higher Secondary Education of CBSE creates any problem to join Civil Services?

It would however, be better if you would opt for English instead of french Language as in maximum cases, English is given the most of priority than any other languages. Therefore, my advice to you is that you should opt for English an not for French.

However, if you wish to learn french, there are many Institutes which can teach you french language, but if you have already opted for French language in your HS, then you should go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?