19th April 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after my higher secondary education to join Indian Army?

sir,
i am a plus two student. i like to join army. what i shall do after my higher secondary education to join indian army? what are the opportunities for women in army?

30th April 2014, 11:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do after my higher secondary education to join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a plus two student. i like to join army. what i shall do after my higher secondary education to join indian army? what are the opportunities for women in army?
Hey friend,

Being a +2 completed student you are eligible for applying for joining in Indian Army which is a Defence force of India.You need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Army and the exam which you can apply as per the qualification which you possess and the exam you could possibly is the NDA Exam which stands for National Defence Academy which is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is conducted every year twice as NDA I and NDA II and is used for joining in Indian Army,Navy and Air Force.

For joining in Indian Army the qualification which is needed are:

>> The candidate need to have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard needed for the exam.

>> The Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is 16 1/2-19 years.

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

>> Physical standard is very much needed for the exam.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the NDA exam and that can be done in 2 modes:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

For more info check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?