20th January 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Important topics and syllabus in History of ICSE?

Which portion in the history syllabus of ICSE should be given stress? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

8th August 2016, 11:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important topics and syllabus in History of ICSE?

There is no such particular chapter in your history syllabus which you should leave or ignore. Each and every chapter in the syllabus is important for you if you are at all serious to score good marks in ICSE examination.

Without studying all the chapters, you won't be able to score better in examianation.

You cannot leave any of the chapters because it consists of less marks. Each mark is important in every examination which will differ your overall percentage as well as aggregate in the subjects.

In order to learn faster you must study all the chapters and topics, understand it well and keep revising it regularly this is a key to score better in your ISCE examination.

To help you further I have attached some previous years question papers of History. Kindly, go through it and study well.
16th February 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important topics and syllabus in History of ICSE?

I need notes of all the chapters in history because I have not studied well full year and now 10 days are left in exams of board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?