29th August 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?

sir,i failed in all subjects in class 12th cbse . and my school refused to give admission . not just my school every school of delhi is refusing to give me admission.please,tell me what should i do? im confused that private student may have difficulties to get addmission in prestigious collage. pls giveme solution

10th September 2014, 01:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?

Failure is the pillar of success. Don’t panic if no school in Delhi is giving you admission in 12th as the world does not end here. The two possible things you can do here are

1> You can Join NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). NIOS is recognizable all over India so you won’t get any difficulties in getting into the reputed institutions.

2> Just take private coaching for all the subjects and clear your basic concepts, and as far as Board is concerned you may appear in the boards through any government or private college.
20th February 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if every school is refusing to give admission in class 12th CBSE?

I want to be admitted in class 12 science cbse board at ranchi after passing class 11 cbsc board at bokaro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?