10th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 10th exam but could not clear 1st paper. I was appeared in compartment exam but failed in the 1st compartment attempt of this year in Mathematics. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement or via private candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  2. What should I do if I have failed Maths subject in 12th CBSE board?
  3. Can I reappear for the improvement exam this year?
  4. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  5. Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?
  6. Possibility to appear in Physics (12th) compartment exam third time? What should I do for it? Will I have to do practical exam again? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Compartmental exam for 3rd time? Should I have to submit Practical Papers?
  8. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  9. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?
  11. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  12. Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects?
  13. Can I appear in JEE 2016 if I clear by second chance compartmental?
  14. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  15. Can I reappear for class 12th exam if I failed in the compartment exam of Maths subject?
  16. What is the procedure for second compartment exam?
  17. If I failed 12th during my 1st attempt for IIT JEE then will my 2nd attempt be considered as the 1st?
  18. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
12th July 2016, 12:49 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?

You can write improvement exam three times on one registration. That is why you can appear through private candidate and according to me you are not eligible to reappear as a regular candidate.

According to my knowledge you are eligible to write various time but you are not eligible to appear as a regular candidate more than one time from same board.
If you can change then only you are eligible.
12th July 2016, 12:24 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?

If school is ready to take your admission then study for full one year again. if no school ready then you have only one option that is private school or National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS give certificate directly from Ministry of HRD. if you are going for any other private school make that is approved by the government.
12th July 2016, 01:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to study in the same class again for appearing all the subjects again, then you can do it by registering yourself in the same class once again. It will be better for you if you study in the same class again, so that you can study well for a year and can score well in your examination.
12th July 2016, 02:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for improvement examination in all the 5 subjects you want as a private candidate in the concluding year. You will have to fill up the application form for it and submit the application fee, and after that you will be most eligible to appear as an external candidate along with the regular candidates in the following year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?