13th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to regain Career if failed in Physics sue to problems?

Hello, I Am Teja. I was failed in physics Subject in intermediate second year. So, what should I do? My Parents Are Encouraging me. They Are Not Even Scolding Me. Because I was In Problem While writing Physics exam. I Have One Year more to Write My Physics Exam. I Have Got 580 Without Adding physics Marks. Is There Any Chance To Regain Career Developing Process.
" Thank You "
Obediently Teja.

14th December 2017, 07:35 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance to regain Career if failed in Physics sue to problems?

Yes, you can make your career in whatever field you want to do after passing class 12th/intermediate final examination. There is absolutely no problem if you failed in one subject (Physics paper) in your 12th final examination, the best thing is your family is supporting and encouraging you. After qualifying in 12th standard you can opt for further studied in the relevant field. Since you are from Science discipline, so you can choose Engineering or Medical field according to what you have chosen in you intermediate.
15th December 2017, 03:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to regain Career if failed in Physics sue to problems?

Yes, definitely you can regain your career once again, no matter you have failed in the subject of Physics last time. You can once again apply for the same paper in the supplementary examination and after successfully qualifying in it, you can continue your studies in the respective field in which you are interested to pursue your career.
Since, you belong to the Science stream, you have a lot of career opportunities in the upcoming future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?